Saturday, September 12, 2009

Price Adjustment Notice + Great Offers!

Hello Organic readers.  I thought it wise to make this quick post to update you on a few happenings at One Group.
 

First and foremost, there will be a slight price increase on select products effective October 1st, 2009.  This is due to a rise in cost of ingredients -- increase does not affect essential oils, nutritional products and mother and baby products. On a positive note, there will be a price reduction on the famous Nourishing Hand Cream -- excellent news huh? I'm super excited and will be adding this to my cart for next month's order. Will update you on the latter in the near future.

Lastly, allow me to share this awesome news with ya -- that's if you haven't already discovered it from visiting my site.  One Group is currently running the following promotional offer.

Buy any full size Skin Essentials Pack and receive the same in a travel size Skin Essentials Pack FREE!!!!!
So, if you've been contemplating to try the Skin Essentials range, now is your chance to do so especially with the slight price increase that will take effect next month. It's definitely a great time to take the plunge!! How I wished I had seen this earlier, unfortunately September's order is on it's way to me -- should be here early next week.

Feel free to share this post with your friends and family. And do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
 
Have a Safe and Happy Weekend.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: