Thursday, October 29, 2009

Do you have two minutes to spare?

Narelle Chenery, Director of Product Development for Miessence, the World's first range of Certified Organic body, health and home products demonstrates in this short video tutorial  how to achieve healthy looking skin in just  2 minutes.    This is why I adore the Miessence Skin Essentials range -- skincare simplified in just three easy steps.  It's never too late to start taking care of your skin.  You deserve to be feel and look beautiful so start today!





Here's to healthy glowing skin!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great!! I loved it!!I will try this products!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the tutorial. The Miessence Skincare regime is the answer to my busy schedule:-) Skincare should always be kept as simple as possible. Thanks for stopping by and should you require any assistance in choosing the right products for your skin profile; do not hesitate to send me a message. Happy Sunday!