Thursday, November 26, 2009

What are you stuffing your stockings with this year?

Can you believe how quickly  the holidays are approaching? I must admit, like most of you, I also tend to panic as my to-do-list spikes this time of year.  Thank goodness for ecommerce because shopping would be next to impossible for busy moms like myself.  I seldom run in and out of stores and truly don't mind incurring the shipping and handling costs just for the sake of convenience.  So, have you begun your Holiday shopping? To date, I have done a bit but still some more to be accomplished!  If you're like me, "pondering gift ideas",  then I'm positive you'll find my ideas useful. 


Believe me,  stocking stuffers does not have to cost you an arm and a leg!  In my opinion, it's not the gift that counts but the "thought", that's of utmost importance.  I guess I'm not that materialistic afterall:-)



The MiEssence range offers a treasure trove of perfect stocking stuffers. Travel sizes of your favorite products like Toothpastes, Body Wash, Hair Styling Gel, and Body Milk, fit just right into a Christmas stocking. Jaffa Lip balm, Nourishing Hand Cream, and our cosmetics are also choices that will bring smiles to those you love. And there’s much, much more! Make it a wholesome, natural Christmas this year. Make it miessence!

To my US friends: A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Wishing you God's richest blessings always!





Share/Bookmark

No comments: