Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Only one day left!

Hello Friends,

My favorite henna company is having a huge sale -- 25% off their products! To get in on this deal, use the following discount code:  henna25 Sale ends May 20, 2010 at midnight. Please see Khadija's full blog post here.

My sticky fingers got in the way and placed an order a few days before the sale started and here's what I got as pictured below.  The soap was a gift. Thank you again, Khadija!


By the way, If you've been indecisive about using shampoos bars, don't be because you'll be pleasantly surprised by these. Khadija, was kind enough to send me a bar of her soapnut variety and I was totally blown away. There was no need for conditioner plus my hair was left feeling very soft and manageable. 

Again, there's only one day remaining to take advantage of this sale! I'm going to decide if I'm going to stock up on a few more items too:-)

Happy Henna'ing!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: