Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Update!

Hi all,

I would like to take this moment to update you on a few things.  Firstly,  kindly pardon my lack of postings. The month of August has been somewhat rough for us - my father-in-law fell ill and recently passed away.  We're still trying to absorb it all and move on with our lives.  If you've lost a loved one, then you must know that it is by no means that easy to turn on a switch in terms of resuming things to normal. He was such a quiet, humble and hard working man. Overall, he was greatly admired and loved and will forever live on in our hearts.   I have also lost my only sister 8 years ago and it still hurts.  She was only 21 years old.  This is why I feel so strongly to live every day well, and with love. To me, every passing moment spent in the company of my family and good friends is considered a special blessing.  I feel it's so important to fill the air with love and tell those around us how much they are loved.  Life is too short not to do so. Won't you say? 

On a different note, today marks the first day of school for my eldest son who commenced class as a Grade 1 student and tomorrow my youngest son starts Junior Kindergarten.  Although I'm happy that they both will be in school full-day, it's also a feeling of mixed emotions. My babies are growing up so fast.  *pouts* The good part: I am going to invest more time into updating my blog amongst other things:-)

And just quickly, I also wanted to mention the following savings for the month of September.  I don't know about you, but I personally love sales. Here goes: 

Until tomorrow, September 8, 2010, you save 10% off Dr. Mercola's products. I'm definitely excited to receive my order!

And lastly, now more than ever is the time to take control of your health with the Miessence's Healthy Body Nutritional Pack - Save 20% off your order!  That's a huge savings of $45.18. With the colder months quickly approaching, I say this is perfect timing to stock up on these immune boosters.  Feel free to share these offers with your friends:)

Stay well, my dear friends.



Share/Bookmark

No comments: