Friday, October 22, 2010

My Obsession With Aubrey Organics!

One of my main concerns while I was researching safer alternatives to my toxic laden products was finding a range that was free of parabens and other synthetic ingredients. And I was lucky enough to discover  Aubrey Organics  which is completely free of  parabens and other chemical additives. I was even happier to learn that Aubrey Organics carried a full line of Skin Care, Hair Care, Bath and Spa, Makeup, Deodorants, Fragrances, Lip Balms, Baby, Men’s, Sun/Outdoors, Pet, and even some Household Cleaning products to choose from.  With such a vast range of products, one can easily start going green in no time. This is why, I immediately stocked up on the essentials and was able to quit using many of my toxic laden products.  As I went on to use these products, I was really impressed with their performance. And basically, this is how my obsession with  Aubrey Organics  all started.   I'm happy that this range is readily available in most Health Food Stores and can also be ordered directly from their website by clicking on the banner below.  I love the fact how products are also categorized according to specific skin and hair profiles which makes it super easy to find products that best suits your needs.

Aubrey Organics - 100% Natural Hair, Skin and Body Care Since 1967

Just for reference, here are some of the products that I continue to enjoy in no particular order:  100% Organic Jojoba Oil,  shampoos and conditioners -  Blue Chamomile, GBP, Green Tea Clarifying and Rosa Mosqueta with the latter being my absolute favorite because it works beautifully on my henna'ed hair - locking in the color and shine.  My hair doesn't feel stripped of it's natural oils, period!  This formula is specially for  color-treated hair but works great on all hair types too. I use it on my kids and hubby does too.  The Rosa Mosqueta Moisturizing Cream is also another favorite of mine, however I prefer to use this at nights since I find it can be a bit too emollient for day time use.  It moisturizes really well, sinks into the skin very quickly and most of all the scent is to die for.  As a matter of fact all of the Rosa Mosqueta's products smell like fresh roses. Divine! They also  contain  Rose Hip Seed Oil which is known for it's anti-aging and moisturizing properties. Rose Hip Seed Oil is high in essential fatty acids which is key to keeping skin and hair in a healthy state.

All of these products are affordably priced below $20. each (seems to be cheaper on the website) which in my opinion is fantastic, considering they are free of synthetic ingredients and performs so well.

Using Aubrey's Organics give me peace of mind and I never have to worry about toxic ingredients getting into my blood stream.  These products are scented with  Organic Essential Oils and preserved naturally using citrus seed extract along with a number of vital vitamins.  Honestly, investing in these wonderful products are worth every penny because they are so  concentrated in consistency that a little goes a long way.

If you're an Aubrey Organic fan too, I'd love to hear from ya. Please do share your favorite products so I'll have an excuse to go shopping yet again:-)


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Robin @ toxicbeautyblog.com said...

Yay, Michelle! So glad you tried Aubrey Organics and loved it! Join the club! I am also obsessed with Aubrey Organics...whenever I try another brand I always return to Aubrey Organics. I just bought the Island Naturals hair care line and it's fantastic too (but I think Rosa Mosqueta is still my favorite!)

Robin @ toxicbeautyblog.com

Unknown said...

Hey Robin,

I have to say Aubrey's products speak for themselves -- honestly:) I too always go back to Aubrey. Their products are that superior. Yippee!