Friday, August 21, 2009

Flawless face using Organics.

My main reason for switching from conventional Liquid Foundation was due to the numerous synthetic ingredients.  I simply didn't want my skin absorbing all of those when my only intent was to achieve coverage and protecting my skin at the same time from free radical damage. Looking back, it's a good thing my skin was only exposed to the conventional stuff for about under 5 years.
Prior to using the conventional stuff, I  went about my daily routine literally bare skin with only lip balms, lipsticks and eye liners. 
Can you imagine my reaction when I was first introduced to Mineral Foundation? Well, it was pure excitement.  Finally I knew I wasn't going to go back to using the conventional stuff.  Needless to say, I tossed the latter out! My aunt is the one who shipped me some of her Minerals to sample from one of the leading Mineral companies and ever since I have never looked back. I did develop a reaction to one of the ingredients but I persevered which led me to formulate my own range of minerals. I can finally control what goes into my makeup!
Although my love for  Minerals is so profound it sure didn't prevent me from falling in love with the Miessence's Liquid Foundation. If you're also the kind of gal that is trying to avoid the synthetic ingredients that are thrown into the conventional stuff and you also cannot tolerate the icky feel of such formulas on your skin, then I truly believe you will also enjoy this Organic Formula -- made with pure skin loving ingredients. It might even become your newest Holy Grails in your Beauty Arsenal!
What's neat about this range is the fact that samples are made available for purchase before you invest in the full size product.  This gives you a chance to find your perfect match too -- available in Porcelain, Vanilla, Honey and Almond.  During the winter months, I tend to get away with using the Vanilla shade since my skin is at it's fairest however once i've acquired a tan, a mix of Honey and Vanilla is transformed into my summer customized shade or I can wear honey on it's own which depends on the intensity of my tan.

This is a phenomenal formula that will promote a natural look  and never a mask-like appearance -- a light formula that will leave your skin looking flawless, evening out your skin tone. Guaranteed you'll never look like casper the ghost.  And it's  super easy to use too.  It's quite moisturizing which has allowed me to eliminate the step of applying moisturizer so for those on the go this sure would be perfect.    Apply by dotting on the areas you need the most coverage and simply blend into your skin either with your fingers or a wedge sponge then simply top with your favorite setting powder. I use my own Formula of Mineral Foundation in Light Golden. Due to it's translucency this formula functions as both a Tinted Moisturizer and Liquid Foundation --- making it a 2-in-1 product.
It's always a good thing to protect your skin from the elements also known as free radicals. Even if you're not a fan of using cosmetics this is a great way to start protection your skin.
Hope this post was helpful! And for further information about this range, please visit this page. Looking forward to your questions/comments or any other inquiries.

Wishing you all great health as always.  Stay Beautiful!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: