Friday, August 21, 2009

Miessence's Shape Hair Styling Gel -- Mini Review!

I have had several requests for a review of this product however, I prefer to use a product for a few months at least before making any recommendations.  That being said, I am totally pleased with the performance of this product.  It's very lightweight and perfect for keeping my new hair at bay, also referred to as fly-aways.  I tend to get a lot especially at my hairline and this Styling Gel works awesome at calming them without appearing  like I have used a ton of product.  I always reach for this formula to create classic hair updos and although it's lightweight it holds up well.
Please note, this isn't the typical super hold formula like you would find in Drug Stores, mainly because it is formulated with nourishing ingredients minus the synthetics.
Finally, here is a Hair Styling Gel that is actually good for your hair and scalp and also provides a medium hold and will not dry out the hair. Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is key in this formula for keeping hair moisturized -- panthenol also adds to this benefit!
This product is available to us in two sizes -- travel & the full size and can be found on this page.
Hope this review was helpful. And as usual, please free to contact me with any other questions. 

Stay well!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: