Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hennasooq's Shampoo Bars

I always like to maintain a fair stock of henna so how could I have not taken advantage of their most recent sale as mentioned in this post?  Their shampoo bars had also piqued my interest from the time they were launched and naturally this was the perfect timing to place an order.  Here's what I got as pictured below; 100 grams of Rajasthani Henna plus the Argan Oil Shampoo Bar.




Their shampoo bars are handcrafted with 100% natural ingredients. And geared towards specific hair profiles such as their Sweet Honey for fine hair, Moroccon Clay for Normal to dry hair, Cocoveda specifically for dry hair, Soapnut for all hair types and Argan Oil for sensitive skin and hair.




Doesn't it look good enough to eat? That was my first thought!

Benefits of these bars:
  • It will not strip the natural oils from your hair.
  • Free of SLS also known as Sodium Laureth Sulphate -- major irritant in commercial formulas.
  • No preservatives added.
  • No artificial or synthetic oils period.
  • All natural oils and butters used.
  • Completely safe to use on face, body and hair
  • Awesome alternative to commercial formulas.

By no means is my hair categorized under sensitive hair profile, but since I am aware of the benefits of the ingredients used in the Argan Bar I decided to opt for this one.

Argan Oil Bar Ingredients are Saponified Olive, Sunflower & Castor oils, beeswax, chickweed infused in oil and argan oil as superfat.

I have also tested this bar on my face with no adverse reactions and personally loved the results -- smooth non-irritated skin.  So yes, it does hold up to it's claims as geared towards sensitive skin and hair.  I've used it twice on my hair since receiving my order and I am pleased to announce that it functions very well -- leaving my hair and scalp well cleansed without any irritations.  I've used it just like regular shampoo followed by the Miessence Shine Herbal Hair Conditioner. There is also no weird scent to this bar -- smells very botanical and rather refreshing.

For more information regarding these bars, please visit the Hennasooq's online store.





Share/Bookmark

No comments: