Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My pre-Christmas goodies.

I just realized that I have unintentionally neglected to share with you my most recent Organic goodies which were delivered to me a few weeks ago.  For those of you who were curious to see what I treated myself to -- here goes, as pictured below.  I barely managed to take a quick photo while they were still in the box.  As always, I was in a mad rush -- the story of my life! I'm positive that you busy moms will certainly understand this craziness when having to juggle the daily household chores and  parenting amongst  your personal hobbies/interests.  This is when I use the words 'daunting' and 'hectic', but very rewarding too.  I enjoy motherhood and all the chores that accompany this blessing and would never change a thing about my crazy life:)





So friends, here's an actual list of the products, a few of which are intended to be used around the home namely, the Bio Pure Probiotic Household Cleaner and Rainforest Air Freshener. This post is not intended to review products but I must mention my love for these two products.  The Bio Pure has a divine vanilla scent that just fills the air. It is a superior aroma when compared to synthetic scents.  For squeaky  clean  floors and surfaces, this is the product I reach for. This is some amazing stuff.   My other love is the Air Freshener which I use to mist in my rooms and any other area that needs a bit of freshness.  It's scent is  botanical and very uplifting. Seriously, I've got to hide the latter from my kids otherwise they may finish the entire bottle misting their play area and on their little bodies:-)   With the holidays quickly approaching, I wanted to secure my inventory of the ones I use the most.



Kindly pardon the somewhat late post. Should you have any questions, you're more that welcome to ask:)
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Shane Shirley said...

I hear you on the mom thing. I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting ready for Christmas. Never a dull moment.

Unknown said...

I knew my busy mom friends would be able to relate:) All the best with your holiday preparations. It's frigid cold today so I'm going to postpone my shopping plans for another day!