Monday, February 8, 2010

Beauty tip for silky legs.

I just thought of sharing this very economical and effective beauty tip with you all but first, allow me to share my favorite shaving product. And it's none other that the Miessence Certified Organic Shaving Gel. Unlike conventional shave creams, this formula does NOT dry out your skin and it also protects against razor burns, nicks and cuts. In my honest opinion, the texture feels quite gel-like and very silky to the touch. A very emollient formula for sure!

And now for the actual beauty tip which is specifically meant to be used on days when you run short of your favorite shaving cream. Here goes: Just simply apply a generous amount of Hair Conditioner onto your legs and I assure you wouldn't know the difference. Make sure to use an Organic formula which is free of harsh irritating ingredients. I highly favor the Shine Herbal Conditioner and since it's my Holy Grail, I always have a bottle tucked away in my beauty arsenal.

After you're done shaving, apply your favorite body cream/lotion or a few drops of oil such as Sunflower, Jojoba, Olive or Argan. All of which are very beneficial to the skin.

Here's to super smooth, silky, sexy legs:)
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Shane Shirley said...

Huh, I never would have thought of that. I also have never put my Jojoba oil on my legs. After my nest shower I am taking up on that tip!