Wednesday, April 21, 2010

~New Look For My Favorite Mascara~

That's right! My all time favorite natural mascara now has a new look. It's bigger, sleeker and just perfect for a  trip down the red carpet. The applicator brush is also bigger, fuller and thicker, which means longer, lush lashes! 

Who says a chemical-free formula can't give you great looking lashes? Think again. This Mascara sure is a winner with it's lash friendly ingredients like nourishing jojoba oil, moisturizing shea butter, thickening and strengthening beeswax, and mineral earth pigments deliver long-lasting, intense colour. And the best part: This formula consists  of only 12 ingredients unlike synthetic formulas.
Lashes may still need a second coat, but that just gives you an excuse to play with the brush longer.





As pictured right is the result of only 2 coats --->

I also use this formula in place of a liquid/cake eye liner to create the perfect winged eye look. Using a  fine tip eye brush, I gently pick up a very small amount  and then line my eyes. Always works like a charm!

Here's to Worry-free beauty from Miessence!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Robin @ toxicbeautyblog.com said...

Hi Michelle,

This looks like a wonderfully safe and natural mascara. Plus if I can get my lashes to look anything like yours (gorgeous!) then I am sold!

Robin

Unknown said...

Absolutely Robin! My lashes are proof that a natural formula is capable of delivering promising results and even better than it's toxic counterpart. Thank you for commenting!