Saturday, September 26, 2009

Harmony Certified Organics



Is Organic Milk better for you?
I know it is and I’ll tell you why.  First off, it tastes like real milk unlike non-organic  milk and it smells fresher too.  For a period in my life, I have had a chance to consume fresh cow’s milk and this also adds to my opinion that Organic Milk is a better option. Organic Milk also contains higher amounts of Omega3’s so this is definitely another good reason to make this choice. This brand sure is a winner for my family and I.
Harmony Organic is dedicated to sustainable agriculture and their range is also Kosher Certified.  They are also very considerate about our environment with their recycled glass bottling program.  
So if you're on a quest to finding a safer dairy alternative, then I strongly suggest you try this range.  Do use the tool on their website to locate the closest store near you.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Diana's Gift Shop said...

I so agree !

Who needs all of the hormones and meds that are pumped into the poor cows that are raised in the conventional manner.

Make mine organic !

Organically Yours,
Diana

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you. If i'm going to drink milk, then it better be fresh and yummy:o) Thank you for stopping by and commenting!