Monday, January 31, 2011

Green Skin & Hair Care Secrets

The secret to healthy looking skin and hair can be easily achieved by avoiding all harsh chemicals in conventional beauty products and opting for more natural products.  In this video below, you'll learn just how to do so with ingredients found right in your kitchen.   I'm positive most of you have the following in your kitchen: Lemons, Milk, Baking Soda, Oatmeal, Sugar & Olive Oil. These are  some of my favorite beauty tricks that I have used over the years with awesome results.




A word of caution when using sugar on your face -- always choose a fine grain texture which is far less abrasive that let's say, turbinado.

Another great reason to beautify naturally is the fact that it's kinder on our environment. Let me know how these tips turn out for you.  I'd love to know.

Stay beautiful!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: