Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog's Day!

Dearest friends,

I'm just taking this time to wish you all a Happy Groundhog's Day.  For those of you (including myself) who aren't huge fans of the frigid cold weather, let's hope that the predictions for an early Spring is indeed going to happen.  Here's a video I know you will truly enjoy.   My kids want to watch it repetitive times -- go figure.



And before you go, take a peek at what we're presently experiencing here in the Toronto area.





My boys and I opted to stay indoors today due to this major winter storm and we're enjoying every bit of each other's company.   I'm going to treat myself to a huge mug of Organic Matcha Green Tea and they'll have hot chocolate.  Can life get any better that this? Maybe only If I hit the jackpot, *insert giggles*, sipping margaritas instead of tea on some exotic beach.

Wishing you all a safe and happy rest of your day.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: