Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Great deals at the Bulk Herb Store!

As an avid baker and personal care formulator, I'm always on the hunt for great deals on raw, natural and organic ingredients and as many of you might already know, Mountain Rose Herbs is one of  'the' most renowned and reliable source for such ingredients.  I love Mountain Rose Herbs because they offer a wide array of Certified Organic Spices, Carrier Oils, Essential Oils and so much more however, I haven't been able to source certain ingredients from them so I was ecstatic to discover the Bulk Herb Store.

Great selection of bulk herbs, books, and remedies. Articles, Research Aids and much more.


Their prices are unbeatable and they stock a full range of both natural and organic ingredients.  If you're like me and always looking for superior quality raw, natural and organic ingredients, then I strongly suggest you visit their online store.  I'm positive you will be pleasantly surprised.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: