Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How To Keep Pigeons Away From Your Outdoor Space

Are pigeons invading your outdoor space? If the answer is yes, then I'm positive you'll appreciate this post.  Recently I was rather aggravated by the invasion of unwanted pigeons and decided to do a bit of research. I was hoping to find some content that would provide tips on keeping them away without causing any harm to them and thankfully, I did. So, when I stumbled upon this video I quickly ran out to source the required materials for this project. 
I'd just like to say that I kept things simple by attaching vertical pieces of the transparent wire to my clothes line.  And lo and behold!  It worked like a charm.  No more pigeons in my space! Yay!
Watch the video to learn how to reclaim your space, too.  


And do let me know if you too have success with this tip. 



Until next time, here's to going green & optimal health!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: